jQuery Ajax File Upload
Ajax file upload plugin allows users to easily upload multiple files without refreshing the page. In addition, you can use any element to show file selection window.
This plugin creates invisible file input on top of the button you provide, so when user clicks on your button the normal file selection window is shown. And after user selects a file, plugin submits form that contains file input to an iframe. So it isn’t true ajax, but brings same user experience.
- AJAX like behaviour using iframe technique. (AJAX does not support file handling)
- Multiple file upload
- Allowed file types can be specified
- Callback functions for all events
|Restrictions||None (Free to use on any site)|
For demo and download, please check the links
- Fancy Upload – Ajax file upload for MooTools
- jQuery Impromptu – alert and confirm replacement with form support
- How to make your forms better with jQuery?
- jQuery BlockUI Plugin
- Three jQuery modal plugins to repace alert and confirm
If you like this post, please share it so that others can also find this